Welcome to the AMA Manual of Style’s Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on accessing the site, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem. Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to the AMA Manual of Style. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses and account preference
- Information on how to promote the AMA Manual of Style to your patrons/users
Experiencing technical problems?
- Please consult our FAQs.
- Detailed help is available from every page of the site.
- You can also watch our online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality.
- If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us (or here if outside North and South America)
Managing your account:
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
UK and Rest of World
As a market-leading digital publisher, Oxford University Press follow the recognized industry standard for recording usage: COUNTER (Counting Online Usage of NeTworked Electronic Resources). COUNTER has revised its Code of Practice with the latest release, COUNTER 4. We are currently working towards providing you with these enhanced reports. Given the diversity of our list and the COUNTER 4 release coinciding with additional work we are doing to enhance our usage statistics portal, the cut-over will be done in a phased approach with a majority of reports available during the first quarter of 2014. You will see updated information on the timeline the next time you log in to retrieve your reports.
If you would like to read about the COUNTER project or to see more information about the Release 4 reports please visit the COUNTER website - http://www.projectcounter.org/
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site.
- Download promotional materials
- View our online tour to see key benefits of the AMA Manual of Style
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users