Welcome to the AMA Manual of Style’s Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on accessing the site, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem. Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to the AMA Manual of Style. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses and account preference
- Information on how to promote the AMA Manual of Style to your patrons/users
Experiencing technical problems?
- Please consult our FAQs.
- Detailed help is available from every page of the site.
- You can also watch our online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality.
- If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us (or here if outside North and South America)
Managing your account:
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
UK and Rest of World
In April 2014 we launched our new usage portal to provide institutional customers with COUNTER 4-compliant usage reporting.
The COUNTER 4 code of practice provides an international, extendible Code of Practice for e-Resources that allows the usage of online information, products, and services to be measured in a credible, consistent, and compatible way using vendor-generated data.
COUNTER reports are released on a monthly basis and are available for Online resources and Journals.
For more information and to access your reports please visit our usage pages:
Customers outside North and South America http://global.oup.com/uk/academic/online/librarians/usagestats/
Customers in North and South America https://global.oup.com/academic/librarians/usagestatistics/?cc=gb&lang=en
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site.
- Download promotional materials
- View our online tour to see key benefits of the AMA Manual of Style
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users