Welcome to the AMA Manual of Style’s Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on accessing the site, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem. Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to the AMA Manual of Style. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses and account preference
- Information on how to the AMA Manual of Style to your patrons/users
Experiencing technical problems?
- Please consult our FAQs.
- Detailed help is available from every page of the site.
- You can also watch our online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality.
- If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us (or here if outside North and South America)
Managing your account:
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
UK and Rest of World
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site.
- Download promotional materials
- View our online tour to see key benefits of the AMA Manual of Style
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users