Welcome to the AMA Manual of Style’s Subscriber Services. Our aim is to ensure the site continues to deliver the highest quality content, in an easy-to-use way, helping you find the information you need to produce well-organized and authoritative articles and research papers. These pages contain information on accessing the site, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem. Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to the AMA Manual of Style. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Why the AMA Manual of Style?
The online edition of the AMA Manual of Style helps you save time by:
- Searching the full-text of the print book – plus online only updates
- Saving annotations, favorite chapters and commonly used searches within a personalization area, to quickly access in future sessions
- Providing the content the way you want it — on-screen, printer-friendly view, or download to PDF
- Enabling you to download diagrams, tables, and charts to PDF or PowerPoint slides
- Helping you share content via email, print or social media
- Converting units of measure quickly with the interactive SI Conversion calculator
The AMA Manual of Style supports librarians by providing:
- Excellent customer support
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
- OpenURL compliance, connecting citations straight into the library’s catalogue
- RSS feeds delivering the latest news straight to your desktop
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses and account preference
- Information on how to promote the AMA Manual of Style to your patrons/users
Experiencing technical problems?
- Please consult our FAQs.
- Detailed help is available from every page of the site.
- Reset your password.
- You can also watch our online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality.
- If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us (or click here if outside North and South America)
Managing your account
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
UK and Rest of World
Oxford University Press provides usage statistics that are compliant with the COUNTER Code of Practice, Release 5. These reports are designed to be clear, flexible, and consistent. For more information and to access reports for your institution, please see our Usage Statistics page for librarians.
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site.
- Download promotional materials
- View our online tour to see key benefits of the AMA Manual of Style
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users
To download the MARC record for the AMA Manual of Style, click here.