1. Bureau International des Poids et Mesures. The International System of Units (SI). 8th ed. http://www1.bipm.org/utils/common/pdf/si_brochure_8.pdf. Accessed August 7, 2006.Find this resource:
2. Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary. 30th ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 2000.Find this resource:
3. Kriska AM, Caspersen CJ. Introduction to a collection of physical activity questionnaires. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997;29(6):S5-S9.Find this resource:
4. Kratz A, Ferraro M, Sluss PM, Lewandrowski KB. Laboratory reference values. N Engl J Med. 2004;351(15):1548-1563.Find this resource:
5. Young DS, Huth EJ. SI Units for Clinical Measurement. Philadelphia, PA: American College of Physicians; 1998.Find this resource:
6. Henry JB, ed. Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods. 20th ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 2001.Find this resource:
7. Goldman L, Ausiello D. Cecil Textbook of Medicine. 22nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 2004.Find this resource:
8. Kasper DL, Braunwald E, Fauci AS, et al, eds. Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine. 16th ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2004.Find this resource:
9. Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety. What is ionizing radiation? www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/phys_agents/ionizing.html. Accessed August 7, 2006.
10. Codes for representation of currencies and funds. Geneva, Switzerland: International Organization for Standardization; 2004. http://www.xe.com/iso4217.htm. Accessed August 7, 2006.Find this resource:
11. Oanda.com Quick Converter. www.oanda.com/converter/classic. Accessed August 7, 2006.